Please click here to read InvenSense’s Terms and Conditions of sale.
InvenSense offers its Technical Support as a convenience to InvenSense customers. InvenSense Technical Support personnel strive to provide useful information regarding InvenSense products. INVENSENSE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATION PROVIDED IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CORRECT, AND INVENSENSE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATION PROVIDED, OR THE CUSTOMER’S RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATION. THE CUSTOMER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANALYZING AND DETERMINING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATION PROVIDED BY INVENSENSE TECHNICAL SUPPORT PERSONNEL, AND ANY RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATION IS AT THE CUSTOMER’S SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION. ACCORDINGLY, THE CUSTOMER SHALL RELEASE AND HOLD INVENSENSE HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, AND DAMAGE INCURRED BY THE CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATION PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER OR THE CUSTOMER’S RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATION.
For technical questions, please contact InvenSense at email@example.com
By Internet: store.invensense.com
We do not take orders directly. Please feel free to order online at any time! For problems with an order or shipment please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an urgent inquiry you may also contact us at:
9AM to 5PM (Pacific Standard Time)
Prices are subject to change without notice and quantities may be limited. All orders are subject to current pricing at time of acceptance by InvenSense. No trade in other currencies will be accepted.
Request for quotation
Environment Health and Safety
InvenSense is committed to protecting the health and safety of all individuals affected by our activities, including our employees, contractors and the public. InvenSense will provide a safe and healthy working environment, and will not compromise the health and safety of any individual. Our goal is to have no accidents and mitigate impacts on the environment by working with our stakeholders, peers and others to promote responsible environmental practices and continuous improvement.
- InvenSense is committed to environmental protection and stewardship.
- InvenSense recognizes that pollution prevention, biodiversity and resource conservation are key to a sustainable environment, and will effectively integrate these concepts into its business decision-making.
- All employees and contractors are responsible and accountable for contributing to a safe working environment, for fostering safe working attitudes, and for operating in an environmentally responsible manner.
InvenSense has integrated key requirements of Social Accountability (SA) in Electronic Industries and has committed to:
- Fully supporting the EICC and all applicable regulations, including the EU Directive of Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS), and promoting social and environmental concerns with manufacturing partners within our supply chain.
- Promising to conserve our environment by managing and mitigating the impact of harmful substances, as defined by industry standards, in its material and manufacturing processes.
- Exercising due diligence within our supply chain to assure that all gold (Au), tantalum (Ta), tin (Sn), and tungsten (W) metals used in our products are “DRC Conflict-Free”, not derived from, or sourced from, mines in conflict areas of DRC or adjoining countries, or illegally taxed on trade routes, either of which are controlled by non-governmental military groups, or unlawful factions.
- Being a socially and environmentally conscious company, operating in full compliance with the local laws and regulations regarding the ethical, corporate governance, labor, health and safety, and environmental compliance of the countries within which we conduct business.
Please click here to read InvenSense’s Terms and Conditions.